Wednesday 18 August 2010

Yet another night of  unsettled sleep , and waking to go to the loo , because the spinal cord is pressing on my bladder ,
I'm really trying not to take pain killers at the moment as I will need all the effect , that morphine pump will deliver in hospital .

 Silly thing is I lay awake quite a lot , thinking about how will I pull my knickers up , do up my bra , wipe my botty !!

It really is a step into the unknown ,
Ive only ever had my tonsils and appendix out and that was in 1991 !!
Also I worry about waking up on the table , while they are drilling into my spine !!

                I really need to get a grip !!


Today , I will be popping into my work place with that all important confirmation letter , and seeing a few of my work mates .

  I find it hard as every time I go in there , it makes me realise how much I miss them , which is why I stay away .

It's a sunny day here today , I  must adapt the sunshine feeling inside my head and body !!

No comments:

Post a Comment