Thursday 26 August 2010

Getting nervous as the days fly by !!

Now I should be past this school girl behaviour of being scared , After all I am a 47 year old woman who has given birth before and that bloody hurt , I felt I had done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson !!

 Yesterday I went for coffee with my bestest and oldest friend that i have in my life , and we chatted about the positives and outcome regarding this op , we also said that it was a good omen that the op is on her birthday !!!
  She is a very good friend and has supported me in terms of cheering me up , by the way of coffee outings , helping with shopping and just being there , Even when she picked me up , she gave me a bag of sanctuary goodies including a long handled body brush , which i was going to buy , to get my back in tip top condition !!
Bless her .
I do feel like its the calm before the storm , and there are a few answers that i need to help complete the jigsaw picture that i have in my head .

Hopefully i will get these on my final pre op checks on the 10th Sept ,
meanwhile i shall busy myself with still trying to work out how to put pics and links into this blog ,
It cant be THAT hard !!!!! Can it ??

No comments:

Post a Comment