Sunday 22 August 2010

30 days to go !! the time is going quick

My countdown is telling me I have 30 days left before I am having a life changing event !!
 
 I AM scared , I'm laying awake a lot trying to drop off to sleep , my mind is a jumble of  how will it affect my day to day life for a few weeks , the pain factor is also a huge thing ,
   Will I cope without bending , twisting , and lifting ?, I've got my eye on a couple of grabbers as recommended by some people on the spine health forums . I'm already thinking ahead .
   But I am looking forward to normal life eventually , perhaps even a gym as I was such a gym fanatic a few years ago and the gym was where I met my husband , Chris .
  
  It's been hard on him too and sometimes I forget about this , this year has really tested our marriage as I haven't worked for a year due to being signed off by my GP and Chris losing his job a couple of months into my sick leave has been a double whammy !!!
  The joys of being together 24 hours a day is factored in as we tear strips out of each other !!  Typically its our 5th wedding anniversary this year , and it will be spent at home , instead of the Dominican Republic holiday we had booked ,  the day we were to jet off is actually the date of the op , now that's kinda spooky .

I'm still trying to figure out the techie details of this blog as to putting links in etc , so bear with me , IT WILL HAPPEN !!!!
  Ive also joined a exclusive club called the spineys !! so there , I'm officially a spiney !!

No comments:

Post a Comment