Tuesday 28 September 2010

Hello !! an update

Hello to my followers , If you are thinking , has she had it yet ?? the answer is no !! the hospital phoned me on the day before I was due to go in at 3pm in the afternoon and they said they had to put the date back to the 12th October due to being rushed of their feet in A &E that weekend .

I was so upset and angry , all that build up of making sure , pets had their food in , as well as my husband had gone to waste , but strangely enough I caught a very heavy cold and cough two days later , so maybe it was meant to be ,
I mean imagine !!, coughing and sneezing two days after a spinal op !!
So Ive accepted it was God's fate and will just have to wait a little longer !!
2 weeks to go and please don't have any accidents , will you !! I need my bed !!
Speak soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janie - hope you have had the op by now and are recovering gently (should have been yesterday, I think?)

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete