Saturday 11 September 2010

Final pre op 's done !!!

Hello , It's not just me who needs surgery , My beloved computer is ill too and it will be a while before I can be in cyber space at home !!! so I have  joined the local library to do my main bits !! I also have a Blackberry phone which will help keep me informed .

Anyhow I had my final pre ops done yesterday , and have had my bloods retaken as they were out of date , I have to see my consultant on wednesday and that should be it until the day of the op !!

I have planned a few things next week to keep me busy and take my mind of it all , They include , coffee and cake with a friend , a overnight hotel trip with my husband and a couple of other things as well .
The light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel and i can feel a bit more optimistic about getting life back on track , again finally !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Janie....hope you're doing ok despite the delay.

    Keeping my fingers crossed for you

    Joanna x

    ReplyDelete